Classic Impressions HD
Our most popular item! These heavy-duty floor mats display your logo in sharp, clear detail on top of resilient nylon carpet that resists crushing, traps dirt where it falls, and extends the useful life of the mat. Best for indoor or covered entrances.
Classic Impressions HD mats feature your custom logo or artwork digitally printed onto the mat with a deep jet ink injection so the image will not rub off over time.
• Photographic-Quality Print – Logos and designs are digitally printed with photographic quality; fine details, shading, and 3D images can be achieved.
• Resilient – High-twist, heat-set nylon carpet resists crushing to better trap dirt and extend the useful life of the mat
• Highly Customizable – Unlimited number of colors for a logo or image design. Choose from 150 standard carpet colors for image background (see chart at bottom of the webpage). Available in custom sizes as well.
• Stays Put – These logo mats feature Nitrile rubber backing and borders to help the mats stay in place and prevent curling.
** PLEASE NOTE: An artist’s proof of the logo floor mat will be emailed to you for approval before production
Great for indoor entrances including lobbies, at front desks or anywhere you want to display your company logo, slogan, artwork, or message to customers/visitors or employees.
2′ x 3′ (24″ x 35″)
3′ x 4′ (35″ x 47″)
3′ x 5′ (35″ x 59″)
3′ x 10′ (35″ x 119″)
4′ x 6′ (45″ x 69″)
4′ x 8′ (45″ x 95″)
5′ x 8′ (58″ x 95″)
5′ x 10′ (58″ x 119″)
6′ x 10′ (68″ x 119″)
6′ x 12′ (68″ x 143″)
Special sizes available in widths of 3′ (35″), 4′ (45″), 5′ (58″), or 6′ (68″) and lengths up to 40′.
Please note, mat sizes are approximate as rubber shrinks and expands in conjunction with temperature and time. Tolerable manufacturing size variance is 3-5%.
Classic Impressions HD logo mats are produced using a layering process of color. Colors are typically matched to our standard pallet of 150 colors.
Minimum Text Height: 1″ for serif fonts and 1/2″ for sans serif
Minimum Line Thickness: 1/8″ except for white & light colors which should be at least 1/4″
These text requirements are for general use; however, special fonts and very thin letter forms may need to be made larger or thicker and will be approached on a case-by-case basis.
Light background colors should be avoided due to their tendency to show dirt on the mat more than a darker or neutral tone. We also advise against the use of screens, tints, and transparencies in the design because they are not easily converted to our color palette.
Mat Size Maximum Imprint Area
2′ x 3′ (24″ x 35″) 24″ x 35″
3′ x 4′ (35″ x 47″) 35″ x 47″
3′ x 5′ (35″ x 59″) 35″ x 59″
3′ x 10′ (35″ x 119″) 35″ x 119″
4′ x 6′ (45″ x 69″) 45″ x 69″
4′ x 8′ (45″ x 95″) 45″ x 95″
5′ x 8′ (59″ x 95″) 59″ x 95″
5′ x 10′ (59″ x 119″) 59″ x 119″
6′ x 10′ (69″ x 119″) 69″ x 119″
6′ x 12′ (69″ x 143″) 69″ x 143″
**Custom Sizes Also Available**
Fiber: Acid-dyed type 6,6 nylon
Construction: Cut pile
Weight: 32 ounces/yard2
Substrate: Freudenberg LUTRADUR polyester spunbond non-woven fabric (3.8 ounces/yard2)
Material: Nitrile rubber (smooth, universal cleated, full cleated, or suction)
Standard 52-mil (body thickness 52-mil; border thickness 94-mil)
Medium duty 65-mil (body thickness 65-mil; border thickness 107-mil)
Heavy-duty 90-mil (body thickness 90-mil; border thickness 90-mil)
Material: SBR rubber (smooth, universal cleated, full cleated, or suction)
Thickness:48-mil (body thickness 48-mil; border thickness 90-mil)
OVERALL MAT THICKNESS: 3/8 inch (0.375″)
STANDARDS & TESTING
Passes standard for the surface flammability of carpets and rugs DOC-FF1-70
For the best results, use the following cleaning method to clean your Classic Impressions HD mat:
- Vacuum regularly (daily in high-traffic commercial areas; weekly in lower traffic areas).
- Extract or hose off as needed to remove heavy soil/debris.
- Hang mat to dry.
Always make sure the mat is dry before placing it back in service.
Professional Laundering Instructions
Classic Impressions HD mats that are backed with nitrile rubber can be commercially laundered. Proper laundering will prolong the life of the mat by preventing the buildup of soil and soap residue.
- Flush 2-3 minutes, medium water level, 120 degrees F (49 degrees C)
- Flush (optional) 2-3 minutes, medium water level, 120 degrees F (49 degrees C)
- Break 5-10 minutes, high water level, 120 degrees F (49 degrees C)
- Rinse 2 minutes, high water level, cold
- Rinse 2 minutes, high water level, cold
- Extract (low speed) 1-2 minutes
- Shake out (rotate wheel at wash speed with drain open) 1 minute
- Extract (high speed max – 250 Gs) 3-5 minutes
- Dry 5-10 minutes, 180 degrees F (82 degrees C) basket temp.
- Cool down 5 minutes
- Lay mats flat following removal from washer or dryer. Allow to cool before rolling.
Don’t see the size you’re looking for? Ask us about custom size logo mats!